A Solid Workhorse You Can Depend On For Consistent, Reliable Control
Moniteur’s Series 40 Pneumatic (3-15psi) and Series 41 Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA) positioners are advanced control devices which provide unparalleled stability in difficult environments.
- Rugged Aluminum Housing with a triple corrosion-resistant interior and exterior coating stands up to harsh environments
- Reduced Bleed Pilot Valve reduces air consumption by more than 50%
- No Spool Valves are used for air delivery, improving resistance to dirty plant air
- Unique Magnetic 4-20 mA I/P automatically compensates for supply pressure, atmospheric pressure and ambient temperature changes, and is unaffected by EMF. The vibration resistant design has no resonance effects from 5-200Hz
- Precise Calibration with simple SPAN and ZERO adjustments.
- Precision Zero-Hysteresis Coupling System for NAMUR actuators provides superior accuracy and repeatability by eliminating “slop”.
- Stainless Steel Gauges Standard
- Optional Limit Switches and 4-20mA Feedback
- Each Positoner Performance Tested – Test results included in the box with each positioner guarantee consistent performance.