A Solid Workhorse You Can Depend On For Consistent, Reliable Control
Moniteur’s Series 40 Pneumatic (3-15psi) and Series 41 Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA) positioners are advanced control devices which provide unparalleled stability in difficult environments.
- Rugged Aluminum Housing with a triple corrosion-resistant interior and exterior coating stands up to harsh environments
- Reduced Bleed Pilot Valve reduces air consumption by more than 50%
- No Spool Valves are used for air delivery, improving resistance to dirty plant air
- Unique Magnetic 4-20 mA I/P automatically compensates for supply pressure, atmospheric pressure and ambient temperature changes, and is unaffected by EMF. The vibration resistant design has no resonance effects from 5-200Hz
- Precise Calibration with simple SPAN and ZERO adjustments.
- Precision Zero-Hysteresis Coupling System for NAMUR actuators provides superior accuracy and repeatability by eliminating “slop”.
- Stainless Steel Gauges Standard
- Optional Limit Switches and 4-20mA Feedback
- Each Positoner Performance Tested – Test results included in the box with each positioner guarantee consistent performance.
For more information, please check the Documentation tab below or send us an email.? If you prefer to speak with one of our engineers, please call 770-740-0800.