The Siemens 599 Series 3 way ball valves can be coupled to any commercially available actuator to provide three-way mixing or diverting flow control.
The ball valves are 1/4-turn rotary control valves and are available in 1/2-inch to 2-inch line sizes.
For more information, please check the Documentation tab below or send us an email. If you prefer to speak with one of our engineers, please call 770-740-0800.
|Valve Product Brochure|
Additional Product Information
- ANSI 250 valve body rating.
- 200 psi close-off with ANSI Class IV leakage for all line sizes and actuators.
- Available with chrome-plated brass ball and brass stem or stainless steel ball and stem.
- Can be used as either a mixing or a diverting valve.
- Blow-out proof stem withstands high pressure.
- Universal actuator mounting.
- Actuator and bracket can be rotated (90-degree increments).
- Standoffs provide a thermal barrier between the actuator and the valve.
- Operating handle for manual operation