FlowCon SM pressure independent control valves combine a balancing valve & control valve into one, accurately maintaining flow control regardless of pressure fluctuations in the system.
Common Applications or Equipment: Office buildings, prisons, hospitals, labs, computer centers and hi tech manufacturing
|Valve Product Brochure|
|Actuator Product Brochure|
|Griswold Flowcon SM PIC-V 2 to 10|
|Griswold Flowcon SM PIC-V 2 to 10 IOM|
Additional Product Information
- Pressure independent flow control.
- Total valve authority.
- User friendly touch panel on actuator for selection of flow, control input etc. (optional on SM DN15-40).
- Save time and labor; installation and adjustment of balancing valves are eliminated.
- Kv sizing calulations and problems are eliminated; each valve is adjustable to 51 different maximum flow rate settings.
- Feedback signal provides information of current valve position, which can be converted to flow rate.
- Optional fail-safe power storage feature, which opens or closes the valve in case external power supply fails.
- Continuously displaying flow rate – and scrolling other actuator information (optional on SM DN15-40).
- Actuator is suitable for electrical modulating, 3-point floating or 2 position signals.
- Pressure/temperature measurement plugs for verifying operating pressure differential range or checking ΔT across the coil.
- Double union end or flange connection for ease of installation.