The Flowrite VF 599 series two-way valves are designed to work with either a pneumatic or electronic actuator.
They are available in both ANSI Class 125 and 250 for normally closed or normally open action.
These Flowrite valves are generally recommended for water, steam, and glycol solutions to 50%.
- Water inlet pressures up to ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 cast iron body rating
- Water modulating differential pressure up to 25 psi (172 kPa) for bronze trim and 50 psi (345 kPa) for stainless steel trim
- Steam inlet to 100 psig and modulating differential pressure up to 50 psi (345 kPa)
Additional Product Information
- Valve flange face-to-face dimensions meet ISA 75.03 standards
- Direct coupled universal bonnet
- Two flow characteristics (equal percentage or linear)
- Choice of bronze or stainless steel trim
- ANSI Leakage Class IV (0.01% of Cv)
- Cartridge type packing