FlowCon Green pressure independent control valves combine a balancing valve & control valve into one, accurately maintaining flow control regardless of pressure fluctuations in the system.
Common Applications or Equipment: Office buildings, prisons, hospitals, labs, computer centers and hi tech manufacturing.
Additional Product Information
- 3-in-1 combi valve, modulating control valve, dyna- mic flow limiter and differential pressure control valve in one body.
- Differential pressure independent.
- Full stroke modulation at any design flow.
- 100% authority for any of the insert’s flow setting.
- Automatic system balancing, the correct flow rate for each circuit is achieved automatically.
- Dynamic balancing, the correct flow rate is maintained as each valve continuously compensates for pressure fluctuations in the system.
- Field adjustable, flow rate can be changed on demand without removing the insert from the valve body.
- Elimination of branch or “partner” balancing valves which results in fewer total valves used in each project.
- Easily accessible insert for flow rate adjustment or maintenance.
- Accuracy: Greatest of either ±10% of controlled flow rate or ±5% of maximum flow rate.
- Up to 41 different flow curves in one and the same insert.
- Choice of actuator, electrical actuators: 0(2)-10V modulating, 3-point floating or 2-position, or thermal actuators: 0-10V modulating or ON/OFF.
- Built-in isolation ball valve (FlowCon ABV).
- Pressure/temperature measurement plugs avail- able for verifying operating differential pressure or checking ΔT across the coil (FlowCon AB / ABV).
- Double union end connection for ease of instal- lation and wide selection of end fittings (FlowCon ABV) or fixed end female-by-female threaded (FlowCon A / AB)