The Flowrite VF 599 Series three-way valves are designed to work with either a pneumatic or electronic actuator. They are available in both ANSI Class 125 and 250.
A typical application for the Flowrite three-way valve is the mixing of two different temperatures of water supplies.
The valve can also be used for throttling or bypass coil control applications. A pump is recommended on the coil circuit to improve the heat transfer characteristics of the coil and for freeze protection.
Additional Product Information
- Valve flange face-to-face dimensions meet ISA 75.03 standards
- Direct coupled universal bonnet
- Choice of bronze or stainless steel trim
- ANSI Leakage Class IV (0.01% of Cv)
- Cartridge type packing
- Optional service flange available