The Series 7300 offers 3-way flow control in either L or T port configurations. The interchangeable end connections allow the use of many different end configurations, even allowing the use of mixed connections on a single valve.
The use of a standardized main body means many of the parts are fully interchangeable between models, reducing downtime and eliminating excessive spares inventory.
The cost effective Series 7300 offers multi-directional flow control and zero leak shutoff capacity in one valve – effectively eliminating the need for separate shutoff valve.
ALL SERIES 7300 VALVES:
- Tested in accordance with ASME B16.34
- Blow-out proof 1-piece ball/stem for maximum safety
- Trunnion mounted ball for low torque and reduced actuation costs
For more information, please check the Documentation tab below or send us an email. If you prefer to speak with one of our engineers, please call 770-740-0800.
|Valve Product Brochure|
Additional Product Information
- Size Range: 2”-4” Flanged
- 2″ Grooved
- Body Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Pressure Ratings: 275 psi WOG
End Connections: ASME B16.5 CL150
- Victaulic™ Groove
- Port Configuration: L or T Port
- Port Size: Standard: 4″
- Full Port: 2″ and 3″
- Testing: ASME B16.34, 100% units tested