VSI Series E Brass V-Port control ball valves provide a modified equal percentage flow characteristic for accurate control of flow rates in modulating control applications. A variety of characterized v-notch sizes are available to meet all custom flow requirements.
- Precise Modulating Control
- High Temperature Seats
- 300:1 Rangeability
- Direct Actuator Mounting on 1? and below.
For more information, please check the Documentation tab below or send us an email. If you prefer to speak with one of our engineers, please call 770-740-0800.
|Valve Product Brochure|
|Series E V-Port Control Ball Valve IOM|
Additional Product Information
- Modified V-Port machined directly into the ball
- High Rangeability: 300:1 Turn down ratio
- Flow Characteristic: Modified Equal Percentage
- Low Torque – will accept most damper actuators
- Wide Cv range for various HVAC applications
- 200psi zero-leakage close off
- Body Material: 2 Piece Forged Brass
- End Connections: Female NPT
- Body Pressure Rating: 600 WOG
- Working Pressure: 200psi Close Off
- Max Diff. Control: 50psi
- Leakage: ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class VI (Zero Leakage)