The equal percentage flow in the VSI Series ES Brass Body V-Port control ball valves is optimized to cover the vast majority of control systems in use today; opening the valve any certain percentage will cause the same percentage increase in flow no matter what the initial position.
This equal percentage flow mirrors the typical quick opening characteristic of coils in heat transfer applications, resulting in a linear heat output
to the valves shaft percentage.
For more information, please check the Documentation tab below or send us an email. If you prefer to speak with one of our engineers, please call 770-740-0800.
|Valve Product Brochure|
|Series ES V-Port Control Ball Valve IOM|
Additional Product Information
- Size Range: ½”, ¾”, 1” and 1-1/2”
- Connections: National Pipe Thread (NPT) ANSI/ASME 1.20.1
- Body Rating: 600 WOG
- Leakage: ANSI FCI 70-2 Class VI
- Shutoff: Maximum Allowable 200psig CWP
- Temperature: -100F to 2500F; Maximum Allowable 10psig Steam (2390F)
- Flow: Modified Equal Percentage Characteristics; 300:1 Turn Down Ratio
- Ball Rotation: 90 degrees, clockwise close